Bulldog Gear Resistance Bands are great for a number of resistance and assistance exercises, mobility work and Westside methods of training.
You can use our bands for assisted pull ups, dips and deltoid work but to name a few.
For more information on how to use resistance bands and why they are useful in your training, Ross Edgley provides further insight here.
Made of 100% seamless latex, these bands are incredibly strong.
Bands are 104cm (41 inches) long with variable resistance:
- Red band - 1.27cm (1/2Inch) wide with a resistance of 2-16KG
- Black band - 1.9cm (3/4Inch) wide with a resistance of 5-23KG
- Purple band - 3cm (1 1/8 inches) wide with a resistance of 10-35 KG
- Green band - 4.45cm (1 3/4 inches) wide with a resistance of 20-55 KG
- Blue band - 6.35cm (2 1/2 inches) wide with a resistance of 25-70 KG
Our bands were recently featured and recommended in the Independents article on the best 10 home gym equipment items. Click on the link below to read more.