Perseverance Rig: Pre-Order
Pre-Order for dispatch w/c 21st Sept
The Perseverance Rig is built for anyone who wants to train at home without limitations train by yourself or with your friends in your back garden.
Made from 75 x 50 box section and manufactured in Staffordshire, UK, the Perseverance Rig is a fully modular training platform that is simple, effective and efficient.
The Perseverance rig is part of our Bulldog Series Rig range. Therefore all of the Bulldog Series Attachment Range is compatible with the Perseverance Rig.
It includes 2 inbuilt squat racks, inclusive of J-Pegs for squatting, pressing and benching.
- 2 x 3.65m uprights to provide space for ring muscle ups and rope climbs.
- 2 x 2.85m uprights
- 1 x single pull up bar for bar muscle ups.
- 1 x standard short brace for pull ups
- 1 x standard long brace for pull ups.
- 1 x standard short cross-member for ring muscle ups and rope climbs
- Dip attachments and wall ball targets can be bought separately to add even more workout variety.
- Rig is 1.2m x 1.8m x 3.65m in height.
- Custom colours and heights available on request.
- Can be galvanised to fully weatherproof it for outdoor use.
- *There is approximately 4 week lead time for galvanising.
All optional extras are sold separately.
Galvanised option has a 4-6 weeks manufacturing lead time.