Perseverance Rig XL: Pre-Order
Pre-Order for dispatch w/c 21st Sept
The Perseverance Rig XL is built for anyone who wants to train at home without limitations train by yourself or with your friends in your back garden.
The additional height of the Mammoth Lite Perseverance Rig provides extra room for rope climbs, muscle ups and any other challenge you wish to set yourself.
Made from 80mm x 80mm box section and manufactured in Staffordshire, UK, the Perseverance Rig is a fully modular training platform that is simple, effective and efficient.
The Mammoth Lite Perseverance rig is part of our Mammoth Lite Rig range. Therefore all of the Mammoth Lite Attachment Range is compatible with the Perseverance Rig.
It includes 2 inbuilt squat racks, inclusive of J-Pegs for squatting, pressing and benching.
- 2 x 4.5m uprights to provide space for ring muscle ups and rope climbs.
- 2 x 2.85m uprights
- 1 x single pull up bar for bar muscle ups.
- 1 x standard short brace for pull ups
- 1 x standard long brace for pull ups.
- 1 x standard short cross-member for ring muscle ups and rope climbs
- Dip attachments and wall ball targets can be bought separately to add even more workout variety.
- Rig is 1.2m x 1.8m x 4.5m in height.
- Custom colours and heights available on request.
- Can be galvanised to fully weatherproof it for outdoor use.
- *There is approximately 4 week lead time for galvanising.
All optional extras are sold separately.
Galvanised option has a 4-6 weeks manufacturing lead time.