HiTech Technique Plates
Brand Bulldog Gear
HiTech plates are the cornerstone to any weightlifting program, they arrived in the marketplace and made an impact to the weightlifting community. For a decade, they have proven to be rugged and reliable.
HiTech plates are patented light-weight plates made from a composite material of recycled plastic.
This makes them very light while being identical in shape to Olympic-sized plated. This allows the teaching of technique without the added weight. The material also makes them unbreakable, surviving thousands of drops if used correctly. There is no need to clean or paint HiTech plates - they arrive with a chalky and one piece construction.
The recycled plastic used in the plates are made in America, which reduces the Earth's landfills, transforming waste into STRENGTH, while reducing costs.
These plates are not only for weightlifters, they enhance the movement of ALL athletes.
• Rugged one piece construction
• Unbreakable on the platform
• Competition size and shape
• 17.75" diameter & 2" hub
• Fits all Olympic bars
• Fits the bar snugly with no movement
• Slides on and off bar smoothly
• No metal center (hub) to damage the bar
• Coach & lifter can focus on technique, not plate damage
• Available in both pounds and kilograms
• Never needs painting
• Will not rust
• Less expensive than the typical technique plate
• Environmentally friendly
• Made from recycled materials
• Made in the USA
• Sold only in Pairs