Bulldog Gear - JR2 Bearing Jump Rope - Black (LH)
Brand Bulldog Gear
The Bulldog Gear – JR2 Jump Rope: Long Handle is the first in house – British made jump rope to roll out of the Bulldog Gear factory, Staffordshire, Great Britain.
Each handle is precision CNC Machined made from anodised aircraft grade aluminium with a machine knurled shaft enabling excellent grip throughout those long, sweaty endurance workouts.
Both rope handles house 2 precision cartridge ball bearings and 1 omnidirectional bearing providing seamless rotation for double unders and triple unders. It features a 3m long, 2.5mm diameter silver coated PVC steel wire rope, which can be easily adjusted using the shaft locking collar system and an Allen key.
The JR2 – Long handle rope, comes in a choice of 5 Colourways – Black / Blue / Green / Purple / Red. All laser etched with the Bulldog Gear logo – our seal of approval.
Suitable to be used on a rubber or non-abrasive surface.
How To Size Your Rope:
- Attach grub screws to collars using provided hardware.
- Add one collar to the end of the rope.
- Slide both handles onto the rope.
- Add the second collar to the opposite end of the rope.
- Stand on the centre of the rope.
- Pull the handles upward until they reach your armpits; make sure the rope is taut.
- Tighten the collars with the provided Allen key.
- Trim off the excess cable (Optional).
See our sponsored athlete Craig Richey use the new JR2 Jump Rope: